my playlist

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG 2010

After a long while away from blogging life, i came back to blogging WORLD which influenced by my "cute, charming" pikachu friend! Actually there is always a hidden urgency in my heart of going back to blogging life all for this while, but my laziness just stop the momentum from moving on!
Finally i made it, a new starting of a new month of October! haha

ERm, actually i really have not much idea of what to share for my first blog!
I might start with a short sharing about GOD USE US TO TOUCH PEOPLE AROUND US.  When i attended Hope Melbourne last month, a brother was sharing his testimony about how God use him to bless those people around him, it just happen so miraculously without expectation. It showed that all of us are called to be an influencer. It reminded me of my story with one of my clients at my workplace. She was touched by God's love when I prayed for her for the first time, where she said she felt so touched and peaceful in her heart when I prayed for her. That day was her birthday and I really thank God that I introduced Jesus Christ to her. And I thought it was the best gift I ever gave to someone during their birthday! I will continue to keep her in my prayer, and i believe one day she'll come to Christ.

Our overwhelming God's love in us can touch people around us who need God's love in them sufficiently! Overflowing into their life, get touched by God's powerful LOVE. Never look down on God's love, as it is the most powerful weapon to win battle for our Lord. As the bible states, among hope,faith & love, THE GREATEST is LOVE! Love can overcome everything!
John 3:16"For God so loved the world that he gaved his one and ONLY Son, that whoever believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life".

How to be a great influencer????  2 keys that contribute us to become a great influencer are OBEDIENCE TO GOD & EmPOWERING BY HOLY SPIRIT.
We should expand our VIsION to be a blessing to others by looking OUTWARD! Keep believing and proclaiming that GoD will explode the works.

Don't forget, everyone of us are wonderfully and fearfully made by God, and we're created in the LIKENESS OF GOD! God has put purpose of life in everyone life, we just need to ask, seek , believe & receive! Keep hold on to the promise of God, continue to stay passionate with the calling of your life!
Jeremiah 33:3 says "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know". God has promised us that we just need to call him which is through prayer, tell him what you want to know and he'll answer us. He is waiting for us to ask before he blesses us with what he longs to give us.

I think it should be enough for this time and i'll try my best to write more, share more in my next blog!
Continue to soak yourself in God's presence, you're highly favored, deeply loved in Christ:)

BE A GREAT INFLUENCER to PPL ard YOU & the COMMUNITY!!!

~SHALOM ~

Love,
Princess Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment