my playlist

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today is the DAY!

RAWWRRrrRR finally i submitted the superb stress Rationale assignment!!!! & tonight seems to be a long wind, most relaxing night for me since week 7 after the break!!!!!!!
Today is the day!!!!!!! I feel so happy today like i am up on the Cloud 9 !!!!! hehe
i feel so stressfree like never before, ErrRMMM..maybe bcox just released the burden rationale hectic assingment from my shoulders!!!! haha



yaya, I called Dad, Mom, Audrey, David, Jenny, STephen!!!! & spent like more than 2 hours talking with them!!!
Usually I will just call Mom& my 4 lovely siblings......... Didn't really consistently call Dad......&
Dad actually counted the duration of period I didn't call him this time which is quite a long while...UrgghHHHhHhhhh it made me feel so BAD     :((


  here is our conversation:
Me>Dad: Hello Pa....
Dad>Me: Eyyyyy u still remb ur Pa?? U didn't call ur dad for a month dy!!!!! only remb to call your mom not me!


Hmmmm......... My heart is actually stunned for a while, and then aching......
From his voice tone, i could sense Dad actually wishes to receive my call frequently, although just a simple hello, how are you, bye, take care...These words seems to be very simple, but actually it means a lot to him!!!!! Maybe since young, i was closer, sticky to mom, that's why.....I always feel to have endless conversations with mom & she always know my feelings & thought....
Actually Dad, he wishes to be the One, who I can stick to as well just i didn't realise:((
Tonight both of us had the longest chat ever, our topic start from my study, his works, his company, to China,, to England (royal wedding), to Osama death, then back to ME again!!!!!!!!
In the end, he still more concern about my well being, how i do, cope with everything here.....


for this all while, yah, I always think my dad is a person who is always very serious, FIRM, TENSE With everything, VRY Powerful & ManlY man, STrong person who is not emotional, or need any emotion support.....
But, after tonight, i changed my view of him!!!
He is actually someone who is quite gentle, seek for pampered & love person!!!!
He also wants to receive love from his children for pampering him, care about him, sweet talk with him..........
I just realised actually FAther wishes to have Sweet talk with his children LOL..............

lovely photos taken 2 years ago...

 Well,
I have to make an effort to strenghthen our relationship!!!!! for I had neglected for quite a while already,
I am a person who won't bother about missing, calling ppls once i get busy For I always have the thinking of I don't have time for all these, WAit till i got time, I will do it.....& that person will understand!!!
it is really not Good!!!!
One of my close friend here, kiing always remind me of "Jo arrr, you shouldn't do that, you still have to call ur family u noe, eventhou u're busy yah, as they are ur family""""
I thank God for a great sister like her!!!!! I am awake from my MISTAKE now!!!!
and I am willing to change!!!!!!!! by God's strength!!!!


Last Sunday Ps Ashley just shared about "FAMILY"
he shared about "GREAT FAMILY IS MADE NOT BORN"!!!!!
It is actually VERY VERY VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!


During Sunday School, the sunday school teacher taught us about the basic meaning of FAMily which is
F+A+M+I+L+Y= Father and Mother, I Love You!!!!!!




Since young, I had been nurtured with all these teaching and it's the time to Practice it!!!!!!
What's the meaning of Love??? In 1Cor13:4, it says" Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy,it does not boost, it does not proud". it is so True!!!!!!


When we Love someone, We should not just sit there and wait for someone to love us!!!!
We should first love ourselves before we love others. We should put effort, give and share our loves to ppls, and not aspecting of any returns from them.
It is very easy to say "I LovE YOU" to someone, BUT, How to Practice it out is the difficult part!!!!
We always say I love my FAmily, but do we really meant it???


After tonight conversations with my family, I ask me this question " I always say I love my family, dO i really meant it?"
My answer is "YESH!!!! I love them, But, did i put any effort to love them?"


For GREAT FAMILY is MADE NOT BORN, to make a great family,
we have to
1. make commitment
2. make an effort
3. make a plan
4. make suggestion




i got the WAY !!!!!!!!!
Thanks God for the awesome message you sent to me through Ps. Ashley preaching & it applied onto my situation right now!!!!!!!!




-to be continued-


~Shalom~


Love,
Princess Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment